Power bank battery technology
All power banks use rechargeable batteries based around lithium technology. Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer batteries are most commonly used for power banks but don’t be surprised if other types start to hit the market before long. Battery technology is key to many new developments: everything from mobile phones to electric vehicles, and as a result it is quite likely there will be some spin-offs into power banks.
The two technologies that are currently used have slightly different properties:
- Lithium-ion: Lithium-Ion batteries have a higher energy density, i.e. they can store more electrical charge in a given size or volume, and are cheaper to manufacture, but they can have issues with ageing.
- Lithium-polymer : Lithium-polymer power banks do not suffer from ageing to the same extent so are a better choice. However they are more costly to manufacture and as a result they may not suit all budgets. Sometimes it may be that it is best to spend less, especially if they are likely to be accidentally lost or left in places.
Both forms of power bank work well, but it is a balance between cost and performance.
Smartphones are loaded with a lot of mobile applications and powered by efficient processors for fast operations. These high performing mobile devices consume a lot of energy provided by the battery, hence the need of this reliable mobile accessory to boost the battery so as to enjoy the various features available on them.
Not only aesthetically pleasing, this 10000mah powerful powerbank is also portable and pleasant to the touch. This is the perfect travel companion alongside your smartphone, tablet or digital camera.We are here suggest you this Lithium-polymer Powerbank
- Capacity: 10000mAh.
- ULTRA SLIM Dimension: 150*75*14mm.
- High-Speed Charging Output: DC 5.0V 2.1A
- Creative Design: Ultra Slim and Perfect Surface Treatment Process.
- Certified Safe: Multi-Protect Safety System.
- ABS shell with designed grain make it strach proof
- Android and Type C port Charge IN
What’s in the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.