Few smartphones are quite as legendary and influential as the Galaxy Note line. Over the years since the original Note N7000, back in 2011, Note handsets have pushed many envelopes. Putting productivity and consumer needs first is what helped the Galaxy Notes define the "phablet" category and bring new life to the stylus accessory.
Eight or so years later the Galaxy Note family has an incredible weight on its shoulders and more than a few uphill battles to fight at the same time. So they've approached these challenges by delivering two distinct Note10 this year - the Galaxy Note10 and its Note10+ sibling.
- Shipment will commence Sept 06
- Display - 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED , 3040x1440, HDR10+
- Operating System - Android 9 Pie , One UI 1.5
- Processor - Snapdragon 855
- Memory/Storage - 12GB/256GB
Rear Camera - (12MP, f/1.5-2.4, OIS, 77° FoV)+(16MP, f/2.2, 123° FoV)+(12MP, f/2.1, OIS, 45° FoV)+(VGA DepthVision
f/1.4, 72° FoV)
- Front Camera - 10MP, f/2.2, 80° FoV , auto focus
- Battery - 4300mAh , 45W wired, 15W wireless
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.